Mini Unit Beams Cable Stayed Bridge Kit 5
Whether you're recreating the Millau ViaDuct by Lord Norman Foster or creating a span for your model toy cars, the new Cable Stayed bridge design will challenge and please the most skilled builders.
Continuing the tradition of epic models we have created a Cabled Stayed bridge similar to the Stone Cutters bridge in Hong Kong. There are many examples of this famous design around the world. Now it's yours to discover right at home.
This model exhibits the forces of gravity, tension and torsion. Budding engineers will marvel once it all comes together.
See our contact sheet image below for other possible engineering marvels to be made with more Mini Unit Beams kits.
Kit includes retro-styled frame worthy assembly sheet, 200 pieces of precision Mini Unit Beams and storage carton made of recycled wood fibers.
- For ages 8 to 108 years young
- Based on Pratt scale standard unit blocks
- Compatible with Mini Unit Bricks and Rocks
- Multi-sensory and tactile
- Encourages explorative and open-ended play
- Introduces mathematic foundations, logic and problem-solving
- Great for hand-eye co-ordination, fine motor skills and balance building